I bought this hoping for something that would give my lips the just-bitten, Twilight-esque look. That isn’t this product but luckily I have found one that fulfilled this purpose, which I will review later. This product is still nice in it’s own way.
- Easy to buy, sold at Target
- Pretty color
- Smells nice, minty
- Cute packaging
- More opaque than I wanted, although that could be a good thing depending on what you are looking for
- In my opinion it’s a bit expensive for a tinted lip balm, $3, but you probably couldn’t do much better anyways
- Not as moisturizing as a balm
I have been getting excited for fall! This polish reminds me of pumpkin (my favorite thing). I remembered this polish as low quality and chipping quickly but this time it lasted quite a while. I’m not sure if it was the top coat I used or if the polish just wasn’t as bad as I remembered. It’s also nice because it only takes one coat to be opaque. Happy almost fall everyone!
- Blue and gold eye look – TheKalynTheory: I had been wanting to find a way to wear blue eyeshadow without looking clown-ish and this tutorial was really helpful! I recreated this look and I liked it but it did require a lot of blending. It was also nice because I had the exact eyeshadows she used other than the blue.
- Princess Belle makeup tutorial – kmoneykmoneykmoney: First of all, kmoneykmoneykmoney is literally my favorite person on youtube. She has been doing this series of Disney princess looks and I thought this one was great for the summer to fall transition.
- Outfit of the week – Stilababe09: Her outfits are ridiculously cute. I got really inspired by her clothes and I want to go buy the first skirt in the video!
- Back to school dresses lookbook – alexalosey: The editing in her lookbook videos is amazing. This was so fun to watch! Plus her style is really great.
It’s pretty obvious that I am a major user of E.L.F. products. They’re cheap, accessible and a lot of them have become must-haves for me. This pressed powder has become a part of my everyday routine.
– As I mentioned, it’s easy to buy (sold at Target)
– Cheap ($1)
– Pigmented for a pressed powder, I’ve been using it as my foundation lately. It also works well over liquid foundation.
– Honestly, I can’t think of any!
I own two of these watches and I adore both of them! The first one I got was mint green (courtesy of my mom) and the second was purple (courtesy of my cousin).
- Awesome colors (I die for mint green), and it also comes in a bunch of other colors
- Cool material, it’s like soft, rubbery and matte which keeps it from looking like cheap plastic
- Only $12.99, that’s like unheard of for watches. It’s also easy to purchase, sold at Target.
- Not too masculine, without being like a tiny women’s watch
- Versatile, I wear one of the two I own almost every day. The colors go with way more than I thought they would.
- In my case they fit perfectly, I didn’t have to take any of the links out. I’m pretty sure my wrists are average size so they would probably fit well on most people.
I was wearing a polo shirt and feeling preppy so I wanted to paint my nails a classy color. I don’t own a decent red polish so this is my mom’s. The shade of red isn’t my favorite, it’s not bright enough for my taste. Also, after about one day the tips of my nails were already wearing off. That being said, I’ve had this polish on for like 4 days and it held up pretty well (this photo was taken after 4 days). Overall, I wouldn’t recommend this polish because it’s not the highest quality and L’Oreal is not cruelty free!