I’ve used this product religiously for about 3 months now! My previous favorite foundations were a little too light for my skin tone and I found myself having to use a ton just to cover all of the redness on my face. While I wouldn’t say this is the perfect foundation, I think it’s worth giving it a shot if you’re looking for something new. Here’s the rundown:
- 8/10 full coverage. I find myself having to use less of this product to get the full coverage effect that I look for than with other foundations. That being said, I do still have to use concealer on the hyperpigmentation on my cheeks but I have yet to find a foundation that can cover those spots.
- Hella cheap! It’s around $6 at Target and somehow doesn’t suck. I’ve had really bad experiences with cheap foundations before so I’m glad I didn’t give up hope.
- Very nice packaging. It reminds me of the Makeup Forever HD foundation packaging but dare I say it, nicer?! The bottle is made of sturdy frosted glass and it has the ever-popular pump dispenser.
- Dewy finish. If you would prefer a matte finish you can just set it with a matte face powder.
- Lame shade range. If your skin is on the medium to dark end, you will probably have an easier time finding the right shade for you. But us pale girls are pushing it even with the lightest shade. I use porcelain (the lightest) and it is still slightly too dark for my skin tone but I use it anyway as long as I blend it on to my neck.
- It could be a little bit too thick for some tastes. It is almost mousse-like but not quite.
Overall, if you’re looking for an affordable, full coverage foundation I think this could be a great match for you! Just make sure you look at swatches before buying because their shade range is a little iffy.